Safety Institute of Australia NT presents the 7th Annual premier NT safety event. This is located at the Mal Nairn Auditorium, CDU
SIA NT Symposium: Workplace Body, Mind & Safety which will be held on Friday 14th October 2016. Registering now.
So if you are serious about safety, then this is an opportunity that shouldn’t be missed! The program highlights:
- SIA directions, Patrick Murphy, Chair and Dave Clark, CEO, Safety Institute of Australia
- NT WorkSafe Initiative projects, Neil Burgess, Director Operations, NT WorkSafe
- How to “sell” safety to your colleagues and boss? Prof Jenny Darroch, USA
- Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace, Prof Simon Moss
- The Perfect Nourishment, Anastasia Grasso, Dietician, Stay Nourished
- Many more engaging speakers with practical, real life and Territory relevant case studies to assist NT businesses and government with excellent ideas for safety solutions.
Following in the footstep of success form last year, we will have a panel discussion on mental health.
What do our delegates say about the conference in 2015
“A very relevant, diverse, informative and interesting conference”
“An excellent conference – both enjoyable and inspiring”
“Very informative and I gained excellent insights from a number of speakers – I look forward to next years conference”
“Good range of speakers covering a variety of relevant industry topics – very worthwhile”
Special thanks to our amazing sponsors: Charles Darwin University and NT WorkSafe!
With so much to offer and the opportunity to network with your fellow professionals, can you afford to miss out?